Lunch at Nordstrom's Cafe:
1. Selection of pasta & pizza
2. Different types of Salad
3. The chef is making my "Mixed Berries & Chicken salad"
4. Tomato basil soup. My favorite!
5. Mix berries & chicken salad. I ordered it every time I'm at Nordstrom.
6. Blood orange chili: If you ever wondered how this would taste like. It tastes exactly just like blood orange and chili or those spicy Mexican tamarin candies. I love it!!
7. Nordies chocolate and my server's name card.
My second time making a lychee martini. Loyd helped me filming this but most of the time he filmed me from behind and from super far away (skip the first 50 secs if you want :). Anyways, the drink turned out pretty good, and no over pour!! yippee!
I had an awesome week and I hope you had a great week too!!
I'm still on my shopping ban and it's not over until the end of this month. Omg today is only the 4th of February, that means I have to wait for another 26 days?!! Noooooooo...!!
Anyone excited for Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day? :)